With only a few days left until Christmas Day it’s easy to get wrapped up (excuse the pun) in buying gifts. As a mum to a new (ish) baby and a 5 year old it’s easy to spend any pennies on them and when it’s your turn to think of gifts anything material that’s not essential suddenly wipes from your mind. So here’s are 5 FREE gifts I’d like this christmas.
1) An hour long bath with a HOT coffee. Netflix on the iPad and some head space. The type that doesn’t involve a knock on the door to end it but one where you get out because you’ve soaked long enough to let the water go cold.
2) A celebration book. Made up of the years artwork with a written commentary of our family’s favourite bits.
3) Some time to paint my nails. Maybe a foot rub. Some time to make my feet to look pretty even if the rest of me looks tired or is covered in baby sick.
4) The washing up done by someone else. To be honest Gav does our washing up every day! I really appreciate this as I love a tidy kitchen to cook in.
5) Home made vouchers for all the above to use during the year! How lovely would that be to receive 1 voucher a week or a month for any of the above!
So what will you be wishing for this Christmas?